Sometimes, the routine tasks that you used to do without thinking about, require some extra help. Our care team are fully trained to help with following:-
- Assisting you get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Preparing meals with or for you
- Collecting your pension for you or with you
- Helping you with shopping
- Helping you with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Supporting you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- We can also offer home care and support to young adults and their families either on a regular basis or for short term respite care
This list is not exhaustive – if you need help with something that isn’t on the list, please call us on 0203 900 4123 and we can discuss further. We are very much here to tailor our services to your unique requirements.
Call or email us today for a free care assessment or a simple chat to find out more about how we can assist you.